Potato salad is a summer staple for a BBQ or picnic. This simple yet tasty recipe will ensure that your dish stands out at the next potluck. This potato salad is a family favorite at my house and I guarantee it will become one in yours as well.
- 3 lbs. Russet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 1/3 cup fresh dill, finely chopped
- 4 stalks celery, minced
- 1/2 red onion, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Place potatoes in a large pot and cover with cold water and add a generous amount of salt to the water. Bring to a boil and cook for about 8 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and add potatoes while warm, but not while hot. Stir to combine, cover, and refrigerate for at least an hour or overnight.